You can send your Glock slide to us for installation of a Hush Puppy® Slide Lock Device (SLD). This operation entails machining a slot in the slide. This is a permanent modification to the slide, a radiused notch cut with a CNC in a precise location for the SLD to function properly. The cost includes the machining and SLD itself.
Please note these important points before deciding to send your slide:
- Unmodified Glock factory slides only in 9x19. No aftermarket slides
- Gen 3, 4 or 5 slides are acceptable in any length (i.e. 43, 19, 17, 34, 17L)
- Slide must be completely stripped of all internal parts
- If slide is not stripped, a $50 fee will be added. You will agree to this charge during the checkout process.
- Sights do not need to be removed
- Send your slide(s) in US Postal Service Flat Rate box. It is your option whether to Require Signature or purchase insurance. It is legal to ship a slide via US Postal Service from all states.
- Your slide will be returned in a US Postal Service Flat Rate box. Indicate at check out whether you want Signature Required by adding a comment on your order. Insurance is included. Return shipping is included in the price
- Lead time for completion is 4-6 weeks
Ship Slides To:
Hush Puppy Project
7685 Commercial Way Ste. A,
Henderson, NV 89011